- To bring socio-economic change among community through participation.
- To enhance skill, knowledge of the community to manage their development works on their own.
- To provide access of basic Health and Education facilities to the marginalized segment of the society.
- To develop effective linkages among community, social society and government departments.
- To provide adequate knowledge and empower the communities about their fundamental rights and to involve them in decision making process.
- To engage the poor community especially female and unskilled people through income generation activities for livelihood promotion.
- To mobilize community to safe drinking water, use of latrines, adopt best hygienic practices.