Al-Sadat Welfare Society (AWS) is a Rajanpur based organization governed by the Board of Directors. The organization is working in the district Rajanpur since April 1990. AWS is registered under Voluntary Social Welfare Agencies (Registration and Control) Ordinance, 1961 (XLVI of 1961) Reg. No: DDSW (DGK) 90-36 Dated: 02-06-90. The organization have proven track record of multi-sectors interventions in community mobilization, relief and rehabilitation activities.
Al-Sadat Welfare Society is nonprofit and non-political organization working in district Rajanpur. The Organization has its office at Rajanpur being run by the competent and experienced staff. The head of the office is program manager who has comprehensive knowledge and well experienced, has command on the managerial skill to selects coordinated team for the organization. As program team is key player of the organization, AWS has very dedicate and hones program team which has ability to run projects smoothly and implemented honestly and complete project successively. As Finance Section is the backbone of the organization our finance team well equipped using state of the art technology and train to ensure transparency and accountability in all donor and self-implemented projects. Procurement team is very hard working and accepts changes in this remote and back world area they are working and mate the changes, Specialized and experienced Monitoring and Evaluation Team is at the panel of the consultant of the organizations. The M&E section plays vital role in the project designing, implementation strategy and project monitoring. The M& E section ensured that the project is being run as per the standard and the process proposed in the project documents. Process and progress evaluation is never ending process.
The organization has the ability to implement projects in the most effective and efficient way.Moreover, the organization enjoyed excellent relations with the Government and Non-Government organizations working in District Rajanpur.
The marginalized community is empowered through participatory approach and can utilize its full potential for leading a sustainable life.
To enhance the quality of life by serving for positive social change and deliver value to associates through information, advocacy and services.
Registered under Voluntary Social Welfare Agencies Ordinance, 1961 (XLVI of 1961)
No: DDSW (DGK) 90-36
Registration Date: 02-06-90.
Nation Tax Number: 3809525-4
- To bring socio-economic change among community through participation.
- To enhance skill, knowledge of the community to manage their development works on their own.
- To provide access of basic Health and Education facilities to the marginalized segment of the society.
- To develop effective linkages among community, social society and government departments.
- To provide adequate knowledge and empower the communities about their fundamental rights and to involve them in decision making process.
- To engage the poor community especially female and unskilled people through income generation activities for livelihood promotion.
- To mobilize community to safe drinking water, use of latrines, adopt best hygienic practices.